All participants must complete a tournament entry form, pay a one-time event fee of $35, and indicate the bowler events in which they plan to participate.
Bowlers must also complete separate entry forms for each bowler event in which they participate and submit payment for these events. For a team event, a team member can file the appropriate form for one or more persons in the group.
There are three types of bowler events:
- Open Singles (Men’s Open Singles or Women's Open Singles)
- Open Pairs (Men’s Open Pairs or Women's Open Pairs)
- Open Fours (Men’s Open Fours or Women's Open Fours)
Early mail registration is now available. Payment is by check or credit card. All funds must be in US dollars. Payment is not accepted until funds clear the bank.
Online credit card payment services will be available at a later date. If you wish to pay by credit card, but prefer to transmit payment online, we can invoice you. Please indicate your payment preference on the entry registration forms.
Click PDF to download file, print hard copy, complete manually, and send by mail to PO Box 1348, Sarasota, FL 34230-1348.
Click DOCX to download file, edit soft copy using Microsoft Word or other program, and send as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we will no longer be able to invoice. Please Email: email@example.com if you would like to pay by credit card.
Before registering for the U.S. Open, please read below...
1. All entrants in the U.S. Open must be a current member of Bowls USA or a member of a recognized affiliate of the World Bowls Association prior to entering.
2. A Tournament Fee of $35.00 will apply to every entrant to be combined with his/her first event entry. The fee includes entrance to all social events.
3. Entries will be accepted on a "First Fully Paid Team, First Play" basis. Tournament Fee for each player must be paid to be considered "Fully Paid." Your team will be placed on the Wait List until your team is Fully Paid.
4. In order to provide the best possible bowling experience for all participants, and to limit byes, the following entry limits will be strictly observed:
a. Women's Fours: The first 16 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
b. Women's Pairs: The first 32 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
c. Women's Singles: The first 32 players to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional players will be placed on a Wait List.
d. Men's Fours: The first 32 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
e. Men's Pairs: The first 64 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
f. Men's Singles: The first 80 players to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional players will be placed on a Wait List.
5. Wait List:
If you or your team is wait-listed, your name(s) will appear on the Wait List section of the Teams Page for each event. Players/Teams are listed according to the date the player or team was fully paid.
a. You will be moved into the confirmed list when your team is fully paid, as quotas are met or players cancel. Please check the Teams Page regularly to review your status.
b. If you are on a Wait List, the posted last day for refunds does not apply. Teams on the Wait List that are not entered into the confirmed draw are automatically given a refund after the event begins.
6. By submitting your entry, you agree to the Conditions of Play.
If you have registration or other questions that are not answered above, please contact: