Register for the Bowls USA 2017 US Open by completing the following forms:
Tournament Entry Form
Each participant must fill out the Tournament Entry Form and submit a $35 entry fee to cover cost of the banquet. This form also confirms that a player is willing to abide by the conditions of play.
Player Information Form
The Player Information Form is the application for entering events. There are three types of bowler events:
- Open Singles (Men’s Open Singles or Women's Open Singles)
- Open Pairs (Men’s Open Pairs or Women's Open Pairs)
- Open Fours (Men’s Open Fours or Women's Open Fours
The form can be filled out and submitted by one member of the team. Event entry is confirmed once payment has been received.
Click on the form names below to download interactive PDF files that you can fill out in soft or hard copy format.
Payment can be made by check from a US bank or credit card, or sent by mail to P.O. Box 1348, Sarasota, Florida 34230. Alternatively, the forms can be emailed to the US Open Treasurer, Donette Gordon at email@example.com.
Before registering for the U.S. Open, please read below...
1. All entrants in the U.S. Open must be a current member of Bowls USA or a member of a recognized affiliate of the World Bowls Association prior to entering.
2. A Tournament Fee of $35.00 will apply to every entrant to be combined with his/her first event entry. The fee includes entrance to all social events.
3. Entries will be accepted on a "First Fully Paid Team, First Play" basis. Tournament Fee for each player must be paid to be considered "Fully Paid." Your team will be placed on the Wait List until your team is Fully Paid.
4. In order to provide the best possible bowling experience for all participants, and to limit byes, the following entry limits will be strictly observed:
a. Women's Fours: The first 32 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
b. Women's Pairs: The first 48 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
c. Women's Singles: The first 48 players to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional players will be placed on a Wait List.
d. Men's Fours: The first 32 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
e. Men's Pairs: The first 64 teams to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional teams will be placed on a Wait List.
f. Men's Singles: The first 72 players to enter will be guaranteed entry. All additional players will be placed on a Wait List.
5. Wait List:
If you or your team is wait-listed, your name(s) will appear on the Wait List section of the Teams Page for each event. Players/Teams are listed according to the date the player or team was fully paid.
a. You will be moved into the confirmed list when your team is fully paid, as quotas are met or players cancel. Please check the Teams Page regularly to review your status.
b. If you are on a Wait List, the posted last day for refunds does not apply. Teams on the Wait List that are not entered into the confirmed draw are automatically given a refund after the event begins.
6. By submitting your entry, you agree to the Conditions of Play.
If you have registration or other questions that are not answered above, please contact: